Moldex 9001 Full Face Mask Respirator Small
Small Moldex 9001 Full Face Mask Respirator on sale from Safety NW
Quantity: 1 Moldex 9001 Full Face Mask Respirator
Respirator Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer
Respirator Connection Type: Bayonet
Moldex Series: Moldex 9000 Series Respirator
Moldex 9001 Full Face Mask Respirator Features
* Exclusive over-molded lens offers greater field of vision
* Lighter weight for superior all-day comfort
* Less cost and easy maintenance with very few replacement parts
* Stand-away head harness for easy donning and doffing
* Lens stays away from flat surface when laid down to avoid scratching
* Tear away lens protector included
* Lens meets ANSI Z87+ for high impact requirements
* 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
At less than 13 ounces, the 9000 Series respirator is ultra-lightweight. Workers will appreciate the comfort and longer wearability and employers will benefit from increased user acceptance.
A convenient ratchet fastening strap system and the stand-away head harness make putting the 9000 mask on and taking it off quick and easy. The strap tabs are securely molded directly to the flange for rugged use.
The 9000 boasts an extra-wide viewing lens, with an exclusive over-molded flange design. This eliminates the traditional clamping frame found on most other face pieces.
The 9000 is completely free of metal parts, making it ideal for mines, refineries and other work environments where metal may be hazardous.
Advanced design eliminates unnecessary parts. Our overmolded flange and harness tabs, plus integrated exhalation assembly, make cleaning and maintaining the 9000 Series respirator a breeze.
This Moldex 9001 Respirator does not include respirator filters.
Use Moldex 7000 Series Respirator Filters and Cartridges with the Moldex 9001 Full Face Respirator.