Moldex 8002 Half Mask Respirator Medium
Medium Moldex 8002 Half Mask Respirator on sale from Safety NW
Quantity: 1 Moldex 8002 Half Mask Respirator
Respirator Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer
Respirator Connection Type: Threaded
Moldex Series: Moldex 8000 Series Respirator
Moldex 8002 Half Mask Respirator Features
* Exhalation valve positioned for better communication
* Cartridges have a snap-in mount for easy replacement and no misthreading
* New inhalation valve on each cartridge
* Living hinge allows head harness to be folded comfortably around neck when not in use.
* Low profile, compact design fits well under welding helmets and with safety glasses
* Maintenance made simple with very few replacement parts
* Available pre-assembled and also as individual components
* 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
The 8000 Series Respirator conforms to the contours of your face. It seals comfortably and remains sealed, even while talking. Plus, the seal is extra-wide, so it fits more facial types.
Whether you use gas/vapor cartidges or disks/filters, the 8000 weighs less and the weight is distributed evenly, without pressure points. Plus straps don’t dangle in front of the worker’s eyes. The low profile, compact design provides an expansive field of vision and makes the mask well suited to be worn under welding helmets.
No inhalation valves to stock. No installation. Less maintenance, less parts. And the cartridges snap-in, which eliminates misthreading.
This Moldex 8002 Respirator does not include respirator filters.
Use Moldex 8000 Respirator Filters and Cartridges with the Moldex 8002 Respirator.