Moldex 7802 Premium Half Mask Respirator Medium
Medium Moldex 7802 Half Mask Respirator on sale from Safety NW
Quantity: 1 Moldex 7802 Half Mask Respirator
Respirator Material: Silicone
Respirator Connection Type: Bayonet
Moldex Series: Moldex 7800 Series Respirator
Moldex 7802 Half Mask Respirator Features* Silicone has enhanced comfort and durability with higher resistance to heat and compression
* Sleek design for modern, high-tech look and increased worker acceptance
* Light weight design plus extra-wide sealing area provides all-day comfort
* Low profile, compact design fits well under welding helmets and with safety glasses
* Mask drops down for convenient storage around the neck or locks down for custom fit
* Adjustable head cradle and curved neck buckles for extra comfort.
* Wide field of vision
* Maintenance made simple with very few replacement parts
* 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
The 7800 Series half mask respirators are specifically designed to comfortably conform to facial contours and with a modern look that increases worker acceptance. The curved neck buckle and adjustable head cradle ensure a comfortable, custom fit for most users and without pressure points.
Workers will enjoy the all-day comfort that comes from the lightweight 7800 Series masks. The low profile, compact design provides an expansive field of vision and makes the mask well suited to be worn under welding helmets.
In drop down mode the mask can be conveniently stored around the neck while on the go. Switch the strap to lock down position for quick donning of a mask pre-adjusted for personal comfort.
This Moldex 7802 Respirator does not include respirator filters.
Use Moldex 7000 Respirator Filters and Cartridges with the Moldex 7802 Respirator.