3M 310-1101 E-A-R Classic Ear Plugs Features
* 3M E-A-R Classic Earplugs set the standard in hearing protection as the world's first foam earplugs
* Slow recovery, low pressure foam conforms to the shape of the ear canal for enhanced comfort and wearability
* Moisture-resistant—helps maintain a consistent expansion time, even in humid environments
* Flame resistant—important for potential arc flash situations and for storage considerations
* Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)* 33 dB. CSA Class AL.
* Reusable Pillow Pack helps keep earplugs clean when they are not being worn.
* Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit Validation System
3M 310-1101 E-A-R Classic uncorded ear plugs set the standard in hearing protection as the world's first foam earplugs. Classic Plus earplugs are slightly longer than regular E-A-R Classic earplugs for higher noise reduction when fit deeply in the earcanal.
The 3M 310-1101 E-A-R Classic Uncorded Ear plugs were the world’s first foam ear plugs and are still one of the most widely used ear plugs today. Classic Plus ear plugs are slightly longer than regular E-A-R Classic ear plugs to fit deeper into the earcanal and provide higher noise reduction. Slow recovery, low pressure foam fits snugly to create a noise barrier that helps protect hearing from loud sounds. The ear plugs are both flame resistant and moisture resistant. Bright yellow color allows supervisors to conduct a quick visual hearing protection compliance check. Recommended applications include chipping, chiseling, drilling, furnace operations, grinding, heavy equipment operations, machining, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding, sawing and welding. These ear plugs are commonly used in the following industries: agriculture, automotive, chemicals, construction, general manufacturing, healthcare, oil and gas, and pharmaceuticals.